2017 Kia Optima Hybrid Mount Hope WV
If you are searching for a hybrid vehicle that offers an eye-catching, aerodynamic design and maximum efficiency, then look no further than the 2017 Kia Optima Hybrid. Available in Mount Hope WV, the 2017 Kia Optima Hybrid was designed to provide more efficiency than ever before, with an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency range of up to 665 total miles.
Offering five striking color options in its two trim options, the Optima Hybrid is no average hybrid. Its new 6-speed transmission and 2-liter GDI engine offers a combined 271 lb.-ft. of torque for an exhilarating drive. Test drive the new and improved 2017 Kia Optima Hybrid in Mount Hope WV today!
My Car ZoneTM allows you to set alerts for speed limits, curfews, and geo-fencing. The digital display is also Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM compatible.
The Optima Hybrid offers Dynamic Bending Light and High Beam Assist to provide light technology that cuts through the night.
A spacious cabin with generous head- and leg-room and the available heated leather steering wheel provide an added level of comfort to the Optima Hybrid.
Try out the new Kia Optima Hybrid in Mount Hope WV
The 2017 Kia Optima Hybrid has many updates to its efficiency technology. Check out these highlights below:Efficiency highlights on the 2017 Kia Optima Hybrid:
- Improved aerodynamics to maximize fuel efficiency
- New 2-liter GDI engine
- Lightweight, high-density lithium polymer battery that delivers 13% more energy and 19% more power
- Regenerative braking uses kinetic energy every time you decelerate to recharge the electric motor’s battery better than ever before
- Full Parallel Hybrid system couples an electric motor with a GDI engine that work together to offer the right combination of power
- EPA-estimated 39 MPG in the city, 46 MPG on the highway, and 42 MPG combined
- Vibrant supervision cluster displays all the necessary information you need at a glance- including battery charge, MPG, driving style, and more
- Advanced hybrid system switches intelligently between electric motor and gas engine to suit your driving conditions